Are you considering taking an IVF treatment to start your family? With emotional and mental support, you should not ignore the financial support needed during an IVF treatment. Yes, the cost of an IVF treatment plays a significant role in deciding when a couple should opt for it.
If you are searching for a reputed fertility clinic for IVF treatment in Jaipur, consider Aastha Fertility Care. Detailing about the IVF Cost in Jaipur, IVF treatment in a reputable clinic might cost you around 1.5-2.5 lakhs, depending on many other factors. To know more about it, read our blog further. It will help you decide which clinic to choose for your treatment.
Table of Contents
Factors Affecting The Cost Of An IVF Treatment
Number Of Cycles
IVF is no guarantee of getting pregnant, but generally, it has higher success rates than other treatments. Therefore, many times, a couple has to go through more than one IVF cycle if the woman cannot conceive. Consequently, a couple getting 4 cycles will be paying more than a couple getting 2 cycles of an IVF treatment.
Location Of The Clinic
Fertility clinics in metropolitan cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, and Delhi will be more expensive than in small towns like Jaipur. That’s why many couples get shifts for a month to get an IVF treatment done within their budget. Always compare the prices before choosing one.
Type Of Fertility Treatment
IVF can be combined with many other processes like TESA, ICSI, VEA, etc, according to the fertility issue the couple is facing. It can be more expensive than a normal and traditional IVF treatment.
Some clinics have higher success rates and a good image in the fertility industry, which puts them in demand. Like any other business, you can expect they will be priced more than normal fertility clinics. So, always try to choose a clinic with a good reputation but is customer-oriented.
Team And Equipments
Again, this is an internal factor that decides the average IVF treatment cost. Suppose a clinic uses the latest technology and has an experienced team. In that case, they will charge you higher because of their world-class facility, increasing the chances of getting a successful treatment.
Cost Of Medications
Medications in an IVF treatment are also given after checking the issue, as per your age and body health. Therefore, always get an idea of the overall cost, including injections and medications, so that you and your partner get a smooth tension without stressing about financial assistance.
Cost Of IVF Treatment In Jaipur’s Best Fertility Clinic- Aastha Fertility Care
Now you know why you chose Jaipur for your IVF treatment, but getting a balance of price and expertise is our concern. Aastha Fertility Care is one fertility clinic that provides the best IVF treatment at competitive prices in Jaipur. Also, they have various treatments offered that can help you in better chances of starting a family. So, here’s an overview of the cost of IVF treatment in Aastha Fertility Care, Jaipur.
- A traditional IVF treatment will cost you around 1-2.5 lakhs for one IVF cycle. This rate will depend on the issues, pre IVF treatment tests, age, dosage of medicines, etc,.
- If a woman uses her egg to get the treatment done, it costs around 1-3 lakhs, as this process consists of fertilisation, ovarian stimulation, etc.
- If a woman cannot produce a healthy egg or doesn’t want to pass on a genetic disease to her child, the couple can get a donor egg. Therefore, the cost of this treatment will be 2.5-4.5 lakhs.
- IVF with ICSI is the most common procedure these days because men also face higher fertility issues. In this process, a sperm is injected directly into an egg to fertilise it. This process costs you around 1.5-3.5 lakhs.
- IVF with frozen egg or sperm will cost equally to traditional IVF procedures, as the clinic will not have to collect a new sample for the treatment. Couples come to get their eggs and semen samples frozen to use them later when they are ready to start a family.
- Other treatments that are included with IVF, like VEA, TESA or PESA, will cost you between 1.5-4 lakhs.
How To Save Or Ease Your Financial Burden During An IVF Treatment?
Now you have an overview of the cost of IVF treatment at Aastha Fertility Care, but do you know you can also save from the total cost? These are some ways you can save some amount during an IVF treatment.
- Always try to choose a clinic offering discounts and deals on the total treatment. Yes, many reputed clinics offer discounts and package deals on the total cost of an IVF, paying the total amount altogether, etc.
- Take a medical or personal loan to get the treatment done. This can help in easing the current burden of finance.
- Choose a location closer to your residence to incur less travelling expenses, reducing the overall cost.
Now you know how much it will cost to get an IVF treatment done at Jaipur’s best fertility clinic. Besides, Aastha Fertility Care has the best team of nurses, doctors, and in-house embryologists to give the best care and support during your IVF journey. So, don’t wait for more and contact Aastha Fertility Care to start your journey towards parenthood.